The staff at Life Zone Wellness utilizes a whole-body system functional approach to improve your health and well-being.
Our services at a glance
- Genetic SNP Analysis and associated Nutrient Delivery and Individualized Plan
- Dietary changes are key, so be prepared if you work with Cynthia. Do not waste your $'s if you are not willing to make dietary changes.
- A nutrient-based approach to management of chronic conditions such as metabolic syndrome, auto-immune issues and ongoing digestive issues such as poor assimilation of food based nutrients, IBS and constipation, to name a few. I suffer from autoimmune (controlled now) as did genetic family members on my Dad's side, so it's an area I have researched extensively. GI health is key, both pre and probiotics and mucosal health. Dietary changes are likely going to be recommended especially if you have FUT2 SNPs.
- There is depression and anxiety from genetics on my Mom's side, so again, it's an area of that I have exhaustively researched and continue to do so. Dopamine modulation is key in this area, as is estrogen breakdown, and making good bile for fat assimilation. Fats are the basis of building steroid hormones.
- Neuro-immune dysregulation includes addressing dopamine breakdown, GABA and GI health among other things.
- Children on the Spectrum are neuro-immune compromised, so targeted intervention is recommended, both dietary and supplements like D-ribose and phospholipids, and NOT methyl anything like methyl B12 and methyl folate until other pathways are addressed first, such as the BHMT pathway. High NMDA brain receptor stimulation and calcium release are not a good thing, nor is pushing anything (e.g., methyl B12 and methyl folate) that raises dopamine. Leafy greens that are not high oxalate are OK though as a source of folate. SULT SNPs play a role here as does Vit D status, so its individualized. COMT SNPs are in play as are MTHFR SNPs, and CBS SNPs, and Vitamin B1, B2, B3 levels for mitochondria health, and active form of Vit B6 called P5P, and magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- A nutrient-based approach to mitigating uncomfortable symptoms associated with estrogen breakdown, PMS and perimenopause.
- A nutrient-based approach to detoxification of xeno-estrogens, heavy metals and other accumulated pollutants.
- Suggestions for testing to drill down and uncover the link between weaknesses in genetics and how your body interacts with "outside world", including GI, Immune and neuro and much more.
- Individual approach to your biochemical pathways in a staged Plan in 3 parts.